I've been having fun making cards/projects to send to people now that Saryn is here. I was planning on sending out birth announcements to all our friends and family. That would have been about 80 or more cards that I would need to make. I had 40 half assembled before she was born. And I just didn't have the supplies or the time to do the other 40. So, I finished the 40 that I already had started and sent those to as many family and close friends as I could. The end product is below.

A baby scrapbook is in the works and so is her baby book. Slowly but surely I'm getting them done!
Jordan got home safely from his ski trip in Aspen. Saryn and I survived the week as well. She must have sensed something was different because she was very good all week! Barely cried at all! He had a good time and didn't hurt himself too badly. Although he did come home sick. We had to take him to the doctor the day after he got home as he had a fever of 101. He had all the symptoms of the flu but the test came back negative. I've been running around the house like a mad woman spraying lysol and washing my hands. I woke up last night feeling achey and with a sore throat. :( Hopefully we can keep Saryn from getting it.
We are in the process of planning a trip to Hawaii. We were going to go this year for my 30th birthday but it might have been a bit difficult with a 1 month old. Plus, I wouldn't have wanted to put on a bathing suit anyway! :) We have a few things we know we want to do in Hawaii - if anyone has been and has suggestions of things we must do - or not do - let us know!! We really only have two things that are a must while we are there and that is to see an active volcano and scuba diving. Any other suggestions?
2 comments:
Re: Picture #10 in the Feb 9th collection
Is she just not beautiful and precious? Look at those munchable cheeks!
Hope you're not sick too!
Love
Mom
Stef, your cards look beautiful. I'm impressed you had time to make 40! We are enjoying ours on the refrigerator. And you put me to shame ... I bought a new baby card for you guys in December and of course I still haven't sent it!
Post a Comment