I hope everyone had a nice Easter. We had friends from NY staying with us for a few days. We had a late dinner as Jordan's plane from Vermont didn't land until about 5:30. Our friends Jeremy, Margaret & their little boy Nathan also came over for dinner. We had too much food of course, but everything was delicious! After dinner the boys played Wii and the girls retreated to the kitchen to chat!
On Monday our friends Seanean and Nathan treated us to a special meal. They did a four course meal with wine pairings. Check out the pictures! It was really good and a lot of fun!!
Saryn is doing great. She seems to make us laugh everyday. I think she's going to be a very chatty little girl as she loves to coo and squeal. I also think she's going to be on the sensitive side. We've already had moments when she can't figure out if she wants to smile or cry - so she does both!
No comments:
Post a Comment