Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pitiful



Isn't that the most pitiful face you've ever seen? My darling daughter has started to get quite a temper on her in the past few weeks. I believe that she has started to realize that she is her own person and gets quite frustrated and angry when we do not allow her to do what she wants. Unfortunately for Saryn, mommy has a tendency to laugh and giggle when she has these little tantrums. I'm sure they won't stay cute for long - but for right now it's quite funny to see such a small being get so angry. :)

How can this cute little baby ever get angry? She looks so sweet!



Really? Are you sure? She looks kind of mean to me.



No, not mean. Just wants her mommy to hold her.



Little stinker. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!! I love the website.

Our photographer from the wedding put up some photos. http://www.argentoblog.com/
Just scroll down to the second wedding and there we are!!

Hopefully we can get together soon!
Davies.stein@yahoo.com

Love,
Andrea