Sunday, March 29, 2009

Silly Saryn



This picture makes me laugh. I walked into the bathroom while Jordan was giving Saryn a bath and I saw Saryn completely covered in bubbles!! You couldn't see any water at all!



I don't even know how he was able to rinse her off with all those bubbles.

Like my bubble hat?



Saryn loves stuffed animals. She doesn't even care if they are hers! She will pick one up at someone else's house and carry them around with her. This past week she has been playing with my very first teddy bear. It's kind of sweet to see her walking around with it.



I went to a consignment sale on Saturday and bought her a few things. I found a Mr. Potato head family that I thought she'd have fun with. She really likes the glasses.



All three of us got laughing so hard this morning. She would take the glasses to Jordan for him to put on her.



As soon as he got them on her she would turn around and run towards me laughing the whole way. Once she had passed me, she would stop and take off the glasses, walk back to Jordan for him to put them on again. She did this over and over for about 5 minutes!



Hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather today - we sure did!

No comments: