Thursday, June 4, 2009

Babbling Saryn

Our week has been interesting, to say the least. Saryn has been sick with three different illnesses and both Jordan and I have sinus issues & bronchitis. It seems like we are on the road to being healthy and hopefully it stays that way! Since we've all been under the weather not much has been going on around here lately. Saryn and I have had quite a few lazy days this week since she had a fever for two days and all she wanted to do was lay on the couch and watch t.v. I wasn't feeling so hot myself so I didn't protest. :)

Jordan has been the most motivated and has started replacing some of our siding on our house. We are getting ready to have it painted and some of the boards had a bit of wood rot. I feel bad for him being outside working in the heat we've been having. He only has a few more boards to fix so hopefully he'll be done this weekend.

The other day Saryn was babbling up a storm. After about 5 minutes of her just babbling excitedly I thought I should record it. I got two videos of her and the one I really wanted to put up for some reason wouldn't upload. This one is just as good, I just liked the other one better. I'll keep working on that one. :)



Hope you are having a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, did she have a lot to say or what? Very cute. Thanks for sharing :-)

Love,
mom