We went to Myrtle Beach for a few days with Saryn and a few friends of ours. We found this great 3 bedroom condo right on the beach that was perfect for our little group of 6 adults and 2 toddlers. Saryn had never been to the beach before so I was a little worried about how she would do. Honestly, I should just stop worrying about that kind of stuff with her because she always does great! She had fun playing in the ocean and even digging in the sand. I thought all the sand would bother her but she didn't really even seem to notice! Since she couldn't really swim in the ocean we would hang out at the beach for about an hour and then take her to the pool to cool off.

I think Saryn's favorite part of the beach trip was that her best little friend Nathan went with us! She had so much fun staying in the same place as him! She would wake up in the morning and ask where he was. They never got tired of each other and got along wonderfully the whole 3 days! By the end of the trip they were holding hands while we walked on the beach or in town, too cute! You can check out more of our beach photos
here and you can see the photos Margaret took
here.

We had a great time at the beach and really enjoyed watching the kids have so much fun together. We might need to do vacations together more often! ;)
1 comment:
Just too cute and I am surprised you were able to keep the cute hat on....what a deva. Lynn
Post a Comment