My hair has been driving me mad for about 6 months. I wanted to cut it short in the beginning of summer but thought I would wait until Fall to make sure that's what I really wanted to do. Since I've had Saryn I lost quite a bit of my hair and my hair is pretty fine to begin with so it just became very wispy and had no style to it. But, it took me forever to grow it out so I wanted to really make sure I wanted it short again.
So I went last week and hacked quite a bit of it off.
I like it compared to what my hair was but the next time I go in I'll have him do it a little different.
Maybe now all of my hair will grow back together! :)
2 comments:
Hi ya...I just love it! Is making me think I wanna get my cut shorter too..takes a long time to get to that point, I know. I Have always wished i could havw curley hair...had a perm once and looked like Orphan Annie so won't go there! Lynn
Looks great Stef!
Love you,
Mom
Post a Comment