Saturday, June 19, 2010

6 weeks

Rowyn is 6 weeks old now and things are going well. She's had a few fussy weeks because of her tummy being upset but I think we've figured that out now. Other than that things are going great!

Here is a photo of both girls at 6 weeks.



Snuggle time with mommy.



Saryn is getting ready to tell Rowyn a story. The other day I told the girls the story of Goldilocks and the Three Bears - without a book. Saryn is now doing the same for Rowyn. She's quite the little mimic. :)



She's given Rowyn her blankie and is in the middle of her story.



Rowyn lounging on our bed.



Taking a nap in the swing.



Snuggle time with daddy.



We haven't been able to get Rowyn into the pediatrician for her 4 week appointment yet. Hopefully next week we'll take her. She obviously isn't having any trouble gaining weight! I promise, I'm not feeding her Big Macs!



Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Deb said...

Nice, Stef!! I SO can't wait to meet my little peep and hug my other little peep :-)

Kristine said...

big macs! funny!