Monday, May 28, 2012
Happy Birthday Rowyn!
Can you believe Rowyn is two? My sweet, happy, chubby little baby is two. :) And she doesn't LOOK like a baby anymore. She looks like a little girl. She's getting longer and thinner, loosing some of her baby chub that I love. Her hair is SO long, and honestly I think that is one of the reasons she looks like a little girl, she's got so much hair!
As a baby, Rowyn was so laid back, happy, go with the flow type of girl. Now as a toddler she's happy, spunky & funny. I love her sense of humor. She's not too picky on food, will mostly at least try everything we put in front of her. Homemade kale chips are a favorite! But of course so is ice cream. ;) She loves playing with Princesses, little animals, babies, trains, and books.
She talks nonstop and in full sentences. The longest sentence I've heard her say has about 5 words in it. Her most impressive sentence to me was something like this:
Rowyn: "Mommy, I sad."
Me: "You are? Why are you sad?"
Rowyn: "I fell down. I fell down at the paygound (playground). Hit my head."
Me: "Oh, I'm sorry. You're all better now though, right."
Rowyn: "Yeah, I all better now."
Wow! That's quite a conversation to have with a not even 2 year old! We had that conversation about 4 months ago. It was the first one that was that complex. Now she talks like that all the time. She says lots of, "Mommy, you know what?" But of course my favorite thing to hear her say is, "Mommy, I love you so much!" :) She tells me everyday, all day long who she loves. "Mommy, I love Sin (Saryn). Mommy, I love daddy. Mommy, I love Ganny (Granny)....you get the idea.
Rowyn loves Saryn. It's kind of hard for me to judge how well they get along because I don't have anything to compare it to being an only child. But I had friends who had siblings and I took care of families with sisters. I think they get along pretty well. They do fight and little Rowyn is the vicious one. Saryn yells and can be verbally mean but Rowyn hits, bites, pulls hair etc. I've never seen Rowyn hit another child - just Saryn. ;)
If you'd like to see more of Rowyn's birthday pictures you can click here.
Happy Birthday sweet girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment